We have been matched with a family from Burma!! They arrived on Thursday, April 12
Please pray for them by name as they adjust to the USA
Aung Ko (husband/dad) age 29 Nang (mom/wife) Jet (son) age 2 and half Joli (daughter) age 10 months
1. Aung started work on July 17 at Mark Maker!
2. Jet and Joli seem to have adjusted well to living in America.
3. Dave Leonard has been meeting with them to focus on budgetting and those meetings have gone well.
1. Jet is still not gaining weight very fast--less than a pound a half since they arrived two months ago. Pray for weight gain for Jet.
2. Continued comfort as they adjust to life in the US.
2. The families' schedule and financial situation will change significantly once Aung starts work. Pray for a smooth transition.
HAGER PARK CHURCH has come through in amazing ways in fill the needs for this family!
Here are current needs:
Two adult bikes from Love INC.
A bike trailer for the kids!
A laptop computer
AT&T Internet service for only $10 a month
LOTS of diapers and baby supplies
How can you help?
willing to be on a contact list for when rides are needed.
Family Play Dates: this is a great project for a family with small children! Take them to a park or to your own home for a meal or activity.
Jackie Sietsema will be coordinating volunteers
Contact her at 616-901-4330 or
firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help