We have been matched with a family from Burma!! They arrived on Thursday, April 12
Please pray for them by name as they adjust to the USA
Aung Ko (husband/dad) age 29 Nang (mom/wife) Jet (son) age 2 and half Joli (daughter) age 10 months
1. A job has been offered to Aung Ko at Mark Maker. He may be starting training in early July.
2. Jet and Joli are healthy and thriving.
3. Dave Leonard has been meeting with them to focus on budgetting and those meetings have gone well.
1. Continued comfort as they adjust to life in the US.
2. The families' schedule and financial situation will change significantly once Aung starts work. Pray for a smooth transition.
HAGER PARK CHURCH has come through in amazing ways in fill the needs for this family!
Here are current needs:
Two adult bikes from Love INC.
A laptop computer
AT&T Internet service for only $10 a month
LOTS of diapers and baby supplies
How can you help?
willing to be on a contact list for when rides are needed.
Family Play Dates: this is a great project for a family with small children! Take them to a park or to your own home for a meal or activity.
Jackie Sietsema will be coordinating volunteers
Contact her at 616-901-4330 or
email@example.com if you can help